- Pampers nappies
- 2 x beanie hats
- 3 x scratch mittens
- 3 x sleepsuits
- 3 x vests
- Soft baby towel
- Cotton wool pads (a lot easier to use than cotton wool balls!) Also, they advise you to use just water and cotton wool to clean baby when changing nappies instead of baby wipes.
- Baby wipes- I took a pack even though I was going to be using cotton wool and water. They are so useful for wiping up things like baby sick.
- Sudocrem- I collected the miniature pots from the Bounty packs.
- 5 x Muslin cloths- you can never have too many of these, they're brilliant.
- Nappy sacks
- Plastic backed bibs- I never ended up using these
- Going home outfit (not in the picture above, but I will include a photo below!)
- Car seat
Leaving the hospital at 9 days old. Little One wore a lovely bright frog top, stripey green leggings and frog beanie hat (all from H & M) as his going home outfit.
When I was packing my baby's hospital bag, I referred to quite a few online checklists to make sure I didn't forget anything. Tesco Baby Club have a great checklist which you can download for free, available HERE
If you're packing your hospital bags now, I hope you have as much fun deciding what to take as I did! It's such an exciting time!