Friday, 28 August 2015
Toddler Boy's Holiday Clothes Haul
So as we are off on our holiday to Porto Santo soon, I decided to go out this week when I was child-free and do a quick bit of holiday shopping. I didn't have the energy or inclination to buy anything for myself yet, but I did manage to pick up some super cute toddler boy's clothes for Little One. Last time we went on a beach holiday was last September when he was just over 13 months old, so he's now totally outgrown anything from last year.
As we are going to an all-inclusive resort, and I am not going to have much energy to be walking around doing sight-seeing, I imagine we will mostly be at the beach or by the pool. He's already got loads of lovely bright t-shirts but I thought I'd pick up a few essentials in the sales. The end of August seems to be the perfect time to snap up bargains for holidays, even if you buy ahead for next summer.
1. I love these stripey red and white shorts which oddly enough I found in Home Bargains for £2.50.
2. LO is pretty good at keeping his clothes clean so I thought a white t-shirt would go with most things. This Primark t-shirt was £3.00 is an inside-out style and has faded black stars and a black pocket detail on the front.
3. I'm not hugely keen on this UV suit and I think it's miles too big for him (age 3-4) so I may take it back, but these are so useful for when you're planning a day at the beach. This is from Nutmeg at Morrisons and cost £4.00 in the sale.
4. I am obsessed with navy and white stripes and this will look so cute on LO. I got it in Primark for £1.50
5. I love checked shorts on LO and these are lovely and bright and colourful. They're by Nutmeg at Morrisons and were £4.00
6. I wasn't sure if this hat from the Jools Oliver Little Bird range was unisex but then it appeared in both the boy's and girl's sections in Mothercare, and a member of staff assured me it was indeed unisex! I love how bright and colourful it is.
7. Instead of LO wearing a happy nappy over his swim nappy like he has to for swimming lessons, I thought he would prefer some looser fitting big boy swimming shorts. These were a bargain at £2.00 in Primark.
So those are some of our best buys this summer, and I can't wait to see LO in them on our holiday!
Where do you recommend buying boy's clothes from?
© Oh Little One Sweet | All rights reserved.